A time such as this

A couple years ago our Sunday School class did a study on Esther; one that all of us a women should study. Little did I know what the study would mean to me in the future. If you are unfamiliar with the story of Esther, I would highly recommend that you read it in the bible, follow it up with a study to help dig a little deeper. Even though God’s name is never mentioned in the book of Esther, His divine fingerprints are all over it. We see from Esther that there is no such thing as “coincidence,” and though God may seem distant or even absent at times in our lives, He is always present and working. Not unlike many of us, Esther wasn't an extraordinary woman. She was where she needed to be when she needed to be there, but that wasn't enough she also needed courage to do what she needed to do. Looking at events that occurred this last year I can see that there are times in my own life that God worked it to be somewhere that I needed to be and the one task I was left with was to step out in Faith and take action. So here are a couple of things that I found to be truth in the study we did: 1. God has a plan for our lives 2. We are given divine moments in our lives that alter our circumstances 3. We must stand firm & with courage 4. Prayer and fasting can bring clarity. (I sure could do better at both of these) 5. God demands obedience 6. God uses everything and everybody for His purpose. I know some of you may be asking if whatever storm you are going through right now if that is in God's plan. I can tell you, Yes it is! Everything we do is for to help us show others the way to Christ. As a Christian, people watch how we handle the situations in our lives that happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joys & Sorrow